Payment methods accepted are:
- American Express
- Installment via DBS/POSB(6 or 12 months, 0% interest-free)
Please make sure that your pop-up blocker is disabled before you proceed with your transaction. If pop-up is disabled during payment process, order transaction will be unsuccessful and you will have to go through checkout and payment process once again.
For Android Phones
You can enable pop-ups by going into the browser. Look for Settings then go to Site settings. After that, select Pop-ups and choose Allow.
Select the Settings icon on your iPhone home screen. Search for Safari. Under the Security section in Safari, you will find Block Pop-ups. Set to OFF.
For Chrome Browsers
1. In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu and find Settings.
2. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
3. In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
4. In the "Pop-ups" section, select Allow.
5. If you’re trying to remove pop-ups and they don’t go away, you might have an unwanted program that can likely be removed.
For Mozilla Firefox Browsers
1. Click the menu button and choose Options.
2. Select the Content panel.
3. Unchecked the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
For Internet Explorer Browsers
1.Open Internet Explorer.
2.Click the Gear button or Tools menu.
3.Select "Internet options". This will open the Internet Options window.
4.Click the Privacy tab.
5. Unchecked the "Turn on Pop-up Blocker" box. Click Apply to save the changes.