Hachi eGift Card Terms & Conditions
- eGift cards expire 60 days from date of purchase. We regret that no extensions are allowed.
- eGift cards cannot be transferable, nor redeemable or refunded for cash.
- Hachi rebates are not awarded on purchases of eGift cards.
- Hachi rebates, eCredits and Coupon Codes are not applicable for eGift Cards purchase
- eGift cards can only be used online on Hachi.tech and not in Challenger stores except for Hachi Shop In Store purchases.
- Partial utilisation is not allowed. Any unused balance will be forfeited.
- eGift cards can only be used on orders associated with the intended recipient’s original account.
- Purchase amount exceeding the value of the tendered eGift Card will require an additional payment for the balance due.
- Refunds for orders paid with eGift Card credits will be refunded back via eCredits.
- Activation of the eGift card by the recipient is required before use.
To purchase, please click HERE.